Friday, November 18, 2011

Stop being a fuckin joker!

I just read a thread from one of my favorite Blog: SebastianMarshall.com: Strategy, Philosophy, Self-Discipline, Science. Victory.


There come times that you need a slap in the face and a kick in the butt. This post was one for me.

One of the advantage of being kicked in the butt is that it propels you forward. This is a post that I will read again and again. See. I've been a fuckin joker for several years. And now it is time I put my foot on the floor and start atchieving.

It is about time that I unleash myself on to the world.

I will eather find a way or make one. Let the forces of hell be with me!

What stroke me most on the post is when he is asking: "...you're all highly highly skilled, top 1% at your craft. You're all highly intelligent, top 1% of the population. You've all got excellent social skills, top 1% communication skills. And yet, you're middle class. Have you reflected on that? You're the top 1% IN EVERY CATEGORY THAT MATTERS, and yet, you're relatively poor."

This is a slap in the face to remember. Not just a "yes, yes he is so right" and then move back to incipid activities.

Like Hannibal I shall either find a way or make one. And by doing so I will appear as the one who has the Forces of hell on my side.
Thanks Sebastian.

Today shall mark the death of the Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment