Sunday, April 15, 2012

Don't shoot the messenger - Link of the week

This week only one link.  But a great one.

This is a blog I am following for some times now.  She is a very witty woman with strong opinions and I like her point of view.

I recommend it to anyone.

In her post called "Don`t shoot the messenger"  she goes about talking about people that get mad at people that tells them what is.

Yes you`ve heard it.  There are people out there that asks question and kinda want to ear a specific answer.  Or wants to get a specific outcome.  And if they don`t, they get mad at the mesenger.

Never get yourself into that mind backouts.  How?  This is not an easy task. You have to be in constant vigilence with yourself.  I always say that if someone asks a question or act in a particular way, that persone has to live with the consenquences.

Which I`ve found that most people don`t.  So they blame anyone else but themselves.

Don`t do that.  Always ask yourself first "Where did I go wrong?" Then and only then, if you get that it was not your fault at any level, work to correct the outside probelm.  But not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment