Saturday, July 21, 2012

Live your life like a hero

 "What we do in life, Echoes in Eternity"

What does it means to live you life like a hero?  What is a hero.  What can be considered as heroic?

This shall be the start of a new post time that I will add to this blog: live your life like a hero.

Whouldn't you like to wake up in the morning and be happy to be alive.  You have a purpose, you know exactly where you're going.  And you just can't wait for this day to start in order to accomplish what you are aimed to accomplish?

I shall come back in further post on the concept of hero, what is it, what it represents and all.  But in the mean time ask yourself this question:

"What does it means to me being a hero?"
"What would I consider hero to me?"

For someone this could me something as simple as loosing 10 pounds.  For another is being more at home and learn to say no at work in order to pass quality time with friends and family.  For someone else this could be running a marathon or climbing mount Kilimandjaro.  Or plainly taking care of a sick loved one.

What does it mean to you?  What is your definition?

In the mean time I am going to leave you with Ayn Rand's definition of a modern hero:

"My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute."

Share it here in the comments if you want.

We shall develop on this concept more on the coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment