Monday, September 12, 2011

My 100th post!



This is my 100th post!


I am very proud because starting a blog is fairly easy. Keeping it alive and up to date is an entire ball game.


Consistancy. That is what is required. And my experiences so far has thought my that, in most undertakings, often the winner is not the strongest or the smartest, or the one with the more experience. No. it is the one with the more consistancy.


Patiently but surely...


As per my blog stats. I haven't advertised my blog anywhere. And I did that in purpose. I wanted to know how it would grow by the force of its content uniquely. And I must say I'm impressed and satisfied. But I wonder if I can do more. I am going to do two things.


1. I will make my intervention more... sound. Based on facts and studies. Relevant information.

2. I will ask the pulse of my readers. What do you want to hear and know about strategy?


The ball is in your camp now. The question is out. I'll wait for your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment