Monday, September 3, 2012

Pfffft.... Haaaaa! Haa! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I passed!

I passed!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!

I passed my exam!!!!

I got 67%.  This is not much according to my usual standards.  Not to say unacceptable.  But I'll be honest... I'll take it!

So I will not abandon the program entirely. I will slow down the pace in order to make it good. But I will continue.  For once I get the certificate.  This will be a joker that will remain in my back pocket.

My previous conclusions remains.  I am exposed now.  And this is a mid term strategy for I will take a longer term to complete it. So I need a more adequate strategy that will deal with the current situation.

So I need a short term strategy that will close the gap on my exposure.

This is like saying that you have a pipe leak in your house's bathroom and the solution you put forward is to change all pipes in the house to put copper pipes... starting in the kitchen.  Not an adequate strategy.  First you must deal with the current emergency.  Then, and only then, you can put forward a mid term strategy to make sure that the situation does not arise again.

Dah! Will you say... That is so evident.  But is it?  Some times you are caught in situations that does not permit you to see clearly.  And you have to take the best decision with the information you have.  On my case I thought I had more time.  It happens that I cannot count on it.  Thus moving from mid term strategy to close the gap short term strategy.

More on that in the coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment