Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lets build an empire shall we?




Have you ever wondered what are your limits? How can you know them if you don’t push yourself to the impossible?
I always wondered what it would take to build a multi-billions dollars conglomerate empire? Delusion of grandeur? Maybe. Or maybe it is possible. If you don’t aim for the moon you will never end up in between. What if Alexander the Great was told by Aristotle that he had delusion of grandeur and he’d better concentrate on his teaching… and what if Alexander did comply?


The thing that I found magnificent about the ancient Greeks is that everything was magnificent, grandiose and heroic. We have a lot to learn about that culture. More if, like me, you come from a Christian background in which you learn that you must accept your faith, that everything that happens its because of God’s will (like I have no impact on my life) and that I should be thankful for anything I have. Even if I have nothing, I should thank good not having less…


So I will start a new section on this blog that I will call Conglomerate.
The idea is to start a company. Grow it. And see where it leads. Documenting here all the strategic tasks and movement to get it to the top.


This will be a true business venture. A live one. Its code name of the company will be The Noble House, in order to keep its identity secret. Maybe one day, if it becomes the empire I foresee, will I identify it here. But for now, for strategic purpose, lets stick with the code name.

No comments:

Post a Comment