Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Case Study – Karelle


Karelle is the sister of my friend Eric. I lost her sight something like 20 years ago. And my friend does not talk to me about her much. She is a very beautiful smart woman. And she`s redhead so she’s got all my attention. J
I knew she divorced a few years ago ans she went on living her new life with her girlfriend. And that is all I knew about her.
Last week my friend gave me some new information about her. And this triggered me to ask him to meet her.
She is living happily with her girlfriend. I knew she was working at some government job when she was married. She quitted that job several years ago. And now…
… she is living up my dream financial set up.
She depends on no one (no corporate or government job) for her financial subsistance. She runs several laundry in the city. She collects money from the laundering machines several times a week. She also have a web site on which she sells goods to the gays and lesbians community. And she is looking forward to develop a third source of income which will be software oriented.
She understood! Wait for no one to get your money and ensure your subsistance. Never put yourself (like I did) into a corporate slavery life that combines mid paycheck and huge debts so you’re stuck there. Multiply your sources of income so if one dries up or slows down, the others cover. And use the most part of your time doing what is worth: not going up the corporate ladder, but what is interesting you most. Painting, whriting, travelling, learning new languages, taking care of the ones you love, etc..
Way to go Karelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment