Friday, January 6, 2012

My training in 2012


I've been training no for a few years and I've got quite a good result for the chest and arms.  But what remain... how should I say... "disgracious" on my body is my belly.  This is what ruins everything else.

So this year I will focus on my belly.  Getting abs of steels!  That is the name of the game this year.  While I won't neglect the other body parts, I will focus on the abs this year. 

I will apply the 80/20 rule on my body.  I will work on 20% of my body that will deliver 80% of my look change result.

I will follow the 300 Spartan workout.

And I will take a picture of my progress every week and post it here to keep me motivated and committed.

This is my training schedule:

Beginning on Monday January 9: Week 1.

Monday: abs (300 Spartan workout)
Tuesday: cardio
Wednesday: abs (300 Spartan workout)
Thursday: cardo
Friday: abs (300 Spartan workout)
Saturday: off
Sunday: off

For now, no weight training yet.  This will come in a few weeks.

Combined with my training I will atch my diet.  Nothing too arsh.  I already eat well.  Except for the portions that will have to downsize and my occasional craving to the fat food.  I will have to refrain on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment