Sunday, August 26, 2012

slaughterhouse

Summary of my study project.

Not good.

Tomorrow I am going to the slautherhouse.

Too much matter to study in too much little time.

Too much free time at the same time so very easy to drift away.  Especially when the subject studied is so boring.

I know that this is a 90 questions pick and choose the good answer question.  The passing grade is 60%.

So I need 54 good answers.  I will have to focus on that.  Generating 54 good answers.  The idea is to pass on each question and answer.  In the margin there will be eather :); ? or :(

:) means I know the answer is good.

? means I don't have a clue.  I will have to make up the most likely answer.  I have % chances of success on each of these question.  Or 12.5% if there is five choices per question.

This is not much.  The statistics are against me.  I can upgrade the odds in my favor by working out the answer as close as what ever choice of answer they provide me.  But then I will deal against the clock.

Well see...

One thing for sure that it made me realize is that the subject of study is of no interest to me.  I was not able to boost myself into genuine study this last week.  Even if the subject of money, making money and acquiring money is dear to me.  The format then provided it sucks.  And I find no joy in that.


No comments:

Post a Comment