Thursday, December 30, 2010

Book suggestion

A few weeks ago I bought the book called "The Art of Strategy" by Avinash K. Dixit & Barry J. Nalebuff.

I bought this book only to realize that I already owned it. It was one of my mandatory reading when I was studying Economics at the university. Talk about consistancy! Re-buy a book that you liked several years latter. Only I didn't recognize it when I rebought it because they changed the cover and layout. And to my amasement, they updated it with some new examples and up to date data.

Honestly I recommend this book to any one interested in strategy and games theory. This book contain a lot of references, examples and day to day applications. It also contain the studies, research and mathematical equations for the more purist who would want information on the theoritrical part of it. But it's very easy to read and intertaining.

A very good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment