Saturday, December 25, 2010

My objectives

Out of over a hundred objectives I want to achieve, the three ones I will focus on in 2011 are:

1. Have the body of a Greek god
2. Generate at least $10k with an alternative income source (outside the workplace).
3. Become a PUA.

Have the body of a Greek god

Starting on January 1st 2011. I want to get to my objective by June 1st 2011.

My main tactics will be

1. Cut on sugar
2. Cut fat
3. Shorter portion when I eat
4. Make a public commitment to reach my goal
5. Cardio training
6. Wieght training
7. Abs training.
8 Follow the 4 hour body concept

Generate $10k with an alternate income source (outside the workplace)

The idea here is to experiment and put down the basis that will help me get the my Grand Strategy goal of being totally financially independent.

My tactics will be:

1. Generate revenues coming from Forex.
2. Generate revenues coming from the stock market.
3. Generate revenues coming from a muse.

Little more detailed on the tactics. For Forex I will use this scalping system: click here
For the stock market I will use this system: click here
And for the muse I will develop an online business.

All the details on the developments of my objectives will be posted on the blog. Which is part of the strategy: record every progress. Successes and failure. And adapt, refocus, change, in order to maximize in order to win.

Become a PUA

I'll be honest with you. I've been married for eleven years. Then I escaped fro that hell. I've been three years in a couple that didn't work out. Call it the rebound period if you want. Then I've had a girlfriend for 8 years. It went sour. So either I am not gifted with relationships or I am plainly not made for that. Now some people have said to me that I should work it out with another woman and make sure I work on the parts I don't handle well. Ok. May be one day. But for now I want to live the Hugh Hefner lifestyle.

And I'll go further than that. I'm asking myself "why would Hefner approach, way of life or strategy of a relationship should be any worst or wrong than any other way of life? So I want to try this for a while. But not now. For now I want to develop my skills with the other sex. For I am a very shy guy. And I need to improve myself on that plane of my personality.

So my tactic will be to do the assignments in the book Rules of the game by Neil Strauss. And then hit the field with my friends and practice my game with a mix of Mystery method and Cocky & funny method.

1 comment:

  1. I found this blog through Sebastian Marshall's recent recommendation. I want to make a recommendation that I can guarantee will help with most of your goals you set forth. I urge you to obtain the book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" if you do not own it already. I was hesitant to get it after it was recommended by an excellent professor I once had. I thought it would be "chump-like", but once I stopped thinking like an ass and I broke down and got it, I found it to be sincerely amazing. I got it very cheap on amazon by buying it used. The advice you read in the book may strike you as pretty obvious, but rarely does anyone employ such advice when interacting with others. Check it out.
    I wish you the best in your investments, for I know how untamed that damned Wall Street beast is.

    ReplyDelete