Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Objectives

The domain of strategy can be applied to a variety of subjects and day to day situations. It can become a way of life. But strategy doesn't come alone. In order to establish a strategy, you must first determine what will be the objective to fill. A strategy without an objective is pointless and random.

There is about a hundred projects to which I could and will apply strategies. But for now I will state only three. They are personal objectives. Ones that have been eluding me for years now and that I need to adress once and for all. They are:

  • The monetary aspect
  • My body and general health
  • To increase my power of seduction over the members of the other sex

Let's approach these three objectives with a strategic point of view. First lets clarify the objectives. A clear objective aims for clear actions in order to fulfill it.

The monetary aspect

Being totally monetarilly independant. This means being totally out of debt and generating an annual income of $80k by my own (without the help of employment) by at least three different sources of income. Having a emergency account of $40k (6 months of income in order to maintain current lifestyle).

Time frame: 5 years.

My body and general health

I want to have a body with the shape of a greek god. I want to eat healthy food, cut on sugar and fat. And I want to develop my endurance to be able to run a sprint triathlon.

Increase my power of seduction

I want to be able to open any woman I decide at any time I feel appropriate and anywhere I want it to happen. I want to be able to engage in genuine conversation and through mid game with the openned woman. Finally I want to be able to close any woman I bring into mid game.

More details on my objectives in the coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment