Sunday, January 9, 2011

Financial goals: Tactics for 2011 - Commercial Web site

On this one I have, so far, no monetary objectives. I am totally new to this and my main objective will be to start a online store.

Do to so I will use the services of Weebly.com

To make it happen I will use Neville's template for what he did to create House of Rave. I believe that it is a should read to anyone who wants to create a online store. Very detailed information are provided.

So my main objectives for this project are:

On the front end:
a) Be able to browse products, info, details, prices.
b) Be able to select product in shopping cart
c) Process order and payment

On the back-end:
a) Process order and store statistics
b) Order product from wholesalers, providers.
c) Process payments, cost and watch deposits in my bank account.

This shall be up and running for June 1st 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment