Thursday, February 24, 2011

Leonardo De Vinci Code of Survival & Success

I watched a documentary on Leonardo De Vinci and I became aware that, embedded the documentary there was maxims of De Vinci's code of life. I decided to re listen the documentary and strip the maxims out of it.

Here is Leonardo De Vinci code of Survival & Success:

  1. Push beyond all expectations and obstacles
  2. If circumstances holds you back, always find another way to achieve your goal.
  3. Learn everything you can and excel beyond expectations.
  4. Never be limited by what has been done before or by what others might think.
  5. Always tackle new ideas.
  6. Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacles must heal to stern resolve. He who's look is fixed on a distant star will not falter.
  7. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sits back and let things happen to them. They go out and make things happen.
  8. I am inspired by the urgency off doing. Knowing is not enough. We must act on it. Be willing is not enough. We must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment