Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My training today

Today was my weight day. What I do basically is week one of this training. (Follow link).

I do (try to do) 10 reps of each. One set only. With 90 secs. break between the reps.

What I do is I use enough weight to make sure that my muscles will fail at around 8 or 9 reps. I use the Colorado Experiment technique. I invite you to read on it. What it does is to push your body to the max in a short period of time. Therefore you will generate micro tears in you muscles. And it is in the rebuilding of those mirco tears that the muscles grow. Its almost like it has a mind of itself and says "I've been teared on the last solicitation so I'll make sure to have enough strength the next time so I'll build myself stronger".

No comments:

Post a Comment