Friday, February 4, 2011

Tim Sykes Method - Update on my picks

Well lets see what is happening with my picks. I chose: SCON, ZANE and BLDP.

Lets start with SCON:

It played up around 3.40$ yesterday then retraced and closed at 3.12$ This is a potential short. I'll keep an eye on it today. Its shy but I think it has the potential to go down. The volume is still too high. It support the price. When it will be fading, it will be shorting time.

ZANE:
Now look at this! Dropped like a poh! I didn't even have time to get into the party. I missed the fun. Oh well, there will be another party coming soon. Don't worry.

BLDP:
Now look at this one. Just perfect! It started its retrace, the volume is fading. Looks like a short to me. I'll short this one at the opening of the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment