Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Obituaries

There are people out there that are out of this world. Sorry for the bad word game but I cannot find another world to say it.

Those people lived their life. They did not only exist: wake up, subway, work, and repeat. They contributed to their respective field of work. They left their mark. But this is not all. Those people were multidimensional people. What I mean by multidimensional is that they were not only good in their field. But they were also undertaking other endeavors like climbing mountains, running marathons, expert in triathlon or protectors of arts or even part time scientist. Or they decided to write a book or make a movie... They are what I call the Da Vinci of our era. Citizens of the world.

And I find their lives inspiring and full of tips on different strategies on how to live your life.

Therefore I will introduce another post kind: The Obituaries. In which I will report the achievement of people that are recently deceased to which I found their lives inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment