Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tim Sykes Method - Update

I shorted Zane at 1.55$ per share. I covered my position at 1.36$. This makes 114$ profit (I bought 600 shares).

I shorted BLDP at 2.09 per share. I still hold the position. lets see were it leads.

So far so good with this system. The main problem is that I cannot watch the market movement to the tick. I work a day job and have to check the good news, or the mess, at the end of the day. One the other side this may be good. Because while I don't watch the market to the tick, I don't get emotional therefore I don't sell when its not the time to. The flip side is also true. The day that I will need to sell on the spot, I won't be there to react. This will reality will need to be addressed in my system.


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could explain to me what exactly is Tim's "strategy"? I watched Pennystocking Part Deux and the TIMFundamentals Part Deux and I failed to see what the strategy is. Could you point me in the right direction before I purchase the TIM Alerts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sure! The way I understand it. He look for "shit that flies" Basically pennystocks that are sky rocketing for no particular reasons. So you browser the most actuve penny stocks of the day. Then you watch the news to see if there is anything worth moving the stock. If there is, move away. If there is nothing. No news, no merger no new product lauch or no new discoveries what so ever... then its a good potential short. Wait. Watch the stock. As soon as the volume fade. It means that the buyers are not supporting the stock anymore and it is doom for a retrace... a major one we hope. Then you short that stock and hopefully make a profit. Thank for reading me.Regards.

    ReplyDelete